Speech & Debate Academy (SDA) is an after-school program where youth have an opportunity to learn and practice public speaking and debate skills. They will be encouraged to express their own opinions in thoughtful and creative ways. Students will meet once a week for six weeks. Classes will be divided by age and experience level. Space may be limited.
- This virtual Monday night class is designed for students in grades 7, 8, and 9 with 0 to 2 years of experience.
When & Where
- Classes will run every Monday night for 6 weeks.
- October 2 to November 6.
- 6:15 – 7:30 PM.
- Please note there will be no class on Monday October 9 due to the holiday.
How to Register
- Students must be a SEDA member to access Speech & Debate Academy.
- $65 Registration fee (per term).
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 24. Put the students name followed by SDA3 in the memo line.
- Students that withdraw less than 72 hours before the first class will still owe the full-term fee.
Students can register HERE by September 24.