Speech & Debate Academy (SDA) is an after-school program where youth have an opportunity to learn and practice public speaking and debate skills. They will be encouraged to express their own opinions in thoughtful and creative ways. Students will meet once a week for five weeks. Classes will be divided by age and experience level. Registration is capped at 18 students.
- This virtual Monday night class is designed for students in grades 7, 8, and 9 with 0 to 2 years of experience.
When & Where
- Classes will run every Monday night for 6 weeks. No class on Monday February 19 for spring break
- Januray 22 to February 26.
- 6:15 – 7:30 PM.
How to Register
- Students must be a SEDA member to access Speech & Debate Academy.
- $65 Registration fee (per term).
- E-transfer to email@example.com by January 14. Put the students name followed by SDA2 in the memo line.
- Students that withdraw less than 72 hours before the first class will still owe the full-term fee.
Students can register HERE by January 14.