The E.C. Leslie Provincial Championships.
Saturday March 13th 9 AM to 2:30 PM and Sunday March 14th 9 AM to 3:30 PM 2021.
To be eligible to attend the Provincial Championships, debaters must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Paid all outstanding SEDA fees
- Participated in at least two tournaments in the current season, both in the same division
- Using the best two tournament scores:
- Eligible individual students are ranked by their best speaker points.
- Eligible teams are ranked based on the team's combined speaker points
The final number of teams invited to the Championships is determined by the host's capacity. Invitations for provincials will be sent out shortly after our final tournament on February 20th.
There is a $30 fee per individual debater which includes a T-shirt. T-shirts will also be available for purchase for $20.
- Judges can register HERE.
- Teams who do not provide a judge for this event may be unable to compete.
- There will be an option to judge on only one of the two debate days.
- Judges will be required to attend a briefing on the evening of Friday March 12th OR the morning of Saturday March 13th.